The WorkBox Features
Want to know more about our seasonal layaway program? Click Here!
FEATURES OF THE WORKBOX 3.0:
- 79 clear totes included
- 5 plastic notions tray inserts
- 3 wood drawers with silver label handles in the center box
- All vertical adjustable shelving with plastic an metal pegs and pre-drilled holes
- 12 caster wheels (unit will be able to glide across most flooring**)
- Fold out table - measurements in chart below
- Additional storage and shelving underneath fold out table (perfect for sewing machine storage)
- Right-swing door is lined with black felt, includes 10 clear zipper velcro totes, and a pocket on the bottom
- Left-swing door storage system:
- 7 shelves and acrylic guards for easy organization
- 2 optional metal rods for ribbons, washi tape, or small punches
- 3 zipper totes on a felt square in the bottom left hand corner
- 6 large hooks for hanging tools, scissors, and rotary cutters
- 3 pockets for tools, paintbrushes, pens, markers, etc.
- Dimensions of The WorkBox 3.0 are found below
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS FOR THE WORKBOX 3.0 available on our USA website: www.theoriginalscrapbox.com
- White Magnetic Boards
- The WorkBox Crown Accessory (Discounted price when combined with The WorkBox 3.0)
- Acrylic Paper Shelving 6-Pack
- 2015 Ribbon Box
- ScrapMaBob Caddy
- Door Upgrade Kit
- ScrapMaBox (Pen, tool, ink pad storage)
Designed for all types of crafting, the WorkBox 3.0 is perfect for helping you organize so you can save time, simplify, and create!
*THIS PRODUCT IS PATENTED*
Easier build than the older models! May take only 3-6 hours to build with two people, depending on experience with building. The older models took 8-10 hrs! (Comes with easy to follow written/picture and video link instructions)
** We also suggest using our WorkBox on hardwood or tile flooring. If using on carpet, you may need to add a solid surface over the carpet to allow WorkBox wheels to move freely when WorkBox is filled.
On all CANCELLATIONS for The WorkBox 3.0 there will be a $25 charge. This covers the bank and processing fees.
See FAQ on our homepage for info about materials used in making our WorkBoxes.
Use our live chat feature, or e-mail us at email@example.com for questions regarding your order.