Our best seller, The WorkBox 3.0 will change the way you organize your supplies and will become part of your crafting lifestyle. Made in the USA.
Orders will ship from our warehouse (Richmond, B.C.) in up to 1 week after purchasing. If you live in a remote area, shipping fees may increase with our Freight shipping company. If you have concerns, questions or would like to pick up from our warehouse to save on shipping fees, please call 1(866) 773-2036.
See our other tabs for features and dimensions!
FEATURES OF THE WORKBOX 3.0:
- 79 clear totes included
- 5 plastic notions tray inserts
- 3 wood drawers with silver label handles in the center box
- All vertical adjustable shelving with plastic an metal pegs and pre-drilled holes
- 12 caster wheels (unit will be able to glide across most flooring**)
- Fold out table - measurements in chart below
- Additional storage and shelving underneath fold out table (perfect for sewing machine storage)
- Right-swing door is lined with black felt, includes 10 clear zipper velcro totes, and a pocket on the bottom
- Left-swing door storage system:
- 7 shelves and acrylic guards for easy organization
- 2 optional metal rods for ribbons, washi tape, or small punches
- 3 zipper totes on a felt square in the bottom left hand corner
- 6 large hooks for hanging tools, scissors, and rotary cutters
- 3 pockets for tools, paintbrushes, pens, markers, etc.
- Adding The Crown Accessory?
- Light Kit is included with your purchase of the Crown accessory
(some assembly required)
- Our double LED Light provides up to 50,000 hours of lighting!
- Easily control on/off settings with switch
- Maximum of 708 lumens
- Similar to Super Bright Natural Daylight OttLite LEDs
- Dimensions for the WorkBox 3.0 are found in the dimensions tab
Designed for all types of crafting, the WorkBox 3.0 is perfect for helping you organize so you can save time, simplify, and create!
*THIS PRODUCT IS PATENTED*
NEW easier build! It takes only 3-5 hours to build with two people, depending on experience with building. The older models took 8-10 hrs! (Comes with easy to follow written/picture and video link instructions)
** We also suggest using our WorkBox on hardwood or tile flooring. If using on carpet, you may need to add a solid surface over the carpet to allow WorkBox wheels to move freely when WorkBox is filled. Storing and using the WorkBox on carpet may cause added stress on the door hinges.
On all CANCELLATIONS for The WorkBox there will be a $25 charge (USD). This covers the bank and processing fees.
See FAQ on our homepage for info about materials used in making our WorkBoxes.
Use our live chat feature, or e-mail us at email@example.com for questions regarding your order.